Thursday, December 2, 2010

So far...

We've been busy this last week with Thanksgiving, my birthday and watching baby Fulton! 


The kids are so excited to have Fulton come "play" with us!  They are so good with him and they get along!  It's like they call a truce, until he's sleeping and then all bets are off.  Dominic likes to help with Fulton and play with him, while Jessalyn just likes to try to feed him things, "Here, take a bite baby!"



Dominic: I think we should keep him.  I love him and I think he likes me!






 Dominic: Fulton smells like something really good.  He smells like ketchup!  (I'm not sure which is more weird, the fact that he thinks Fulton smells like ketchup or that he thinks ketchup smells good...)

Dominic has been asking every day for the last month, when Santa is going to come to our house (thanks to the stores that start putting Christmas stuff out right after Halloween).  He always says the same thing when he asks: "Santa will come to our house when it snows and we have our tree and we make cookies!"  So of course as soon as he saw the snow yesterday morning, the first thing out of his mouth was, "We need to get our tree so Santa can come and bring me presents!"

Speaking of Santa, a friend of mine told me about this really cool website where you can send your child a video message from Santa (and the best part, aside from the kids' excitement, is that it's FREE!).  Here are Dominic's videos -  http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/watch/guest/nTwc0_MtXrxxraRYqum1Fw  and http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/watch/guest/P6qddJDEUOS3iH9Jc1rR-A  (for some reason when I made Jessalyn's video they wouldn't say her name, so she wasn't interested)  Dominic was so excited that Santa sent him a message!  After watching the video at least 5 times, I finally caved and took the kids outside...



25 minutes to get dressed + 45 minutes of playing in the snow = Pure excitement for Dom and an hour long temper tantrum for Jessalyn...







Dom kept asking if we could make a snowman that would talk to him (I think he's watched Frosty the Snowman one too many times...)





I guess we'll just wait and see how the rest of winter goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment