Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Santa Claus is Coming to Town...

Since Aaron had the day off yesterday we took the kids to see Santa, but we decided not to tell the kids until we got to the mall and let them find him.  As soon as the kids saw him they were so excited (and much to our surprise there was no line to stand in)!

When it was our turn, we set the kids on Santa's lap and Jessalyn lost it!  Dominic was kind of shy, but he sat there like a big boy.  They took about 7 pictures and Jessalyn was screaming in every one.  The last one was my favorite -  it's super cute!  The whole ordeal took less than 5 minutes and as soon as I picked Jessalyn up she was fine... (a little over dramatic? I think so.)


After our visit with Santa, Dominic asked to ride on one of the cars (we don't usually, but since it was a special day I figured, why not?).  Then we walked around the mall to finish up some Christmas shopping...



Me: "Do you want to go see Santa?"
Jessalyn: "No want to see Santa!"  


Aaron: "Jessalyn, do you want to see Santa?"
Jessalyn: "No, Santa cry."
Aaron: "Did Santa cry when you sat on his lap?"
Jessalyn: "Yup, Santa cry."











  

Dominic: "I didn't sit on Santa's lap.  I sat on his leg and Jessalyn sat on the other.  A lap is two legs, not just one."








My poor baby - she wasn't feeling good and when we got home and checked her temp it was 101*, so we all sat on the couch and watched Rudolph.  I can't wait until we have the tree up and we can sit and watch Christmas movies with the tree lights on!

Hopefully Jessalyn will feel better soon, but until then I see lots of snuggles and kisses in our future!

No comments:

Post a Comment