Saturday, May 15, 2010

...and a Super Hero

Earlier this week Dominic came up to me (rocking his Batman cape, with his bat-a-rangs tucked in his underwear) and said: "Hi there, I'm Batman.  Do you need any help?  Just call BATMAN if you have trouble and I'll come save you!  Have a good day, ma'am!"  I burst out laughing and ran for the camera...

Two things probably jumped out about these pictures: 1) the fact that he's wearing a Spiderman shirt (he doesn't have a Batman shirt); 2) he isn't wearing pants - Super Heroes don't wear pants ("Is that Superman's underwear?  Where are Robin's pants?")


Since Dominic's birthday is Wednesday (and we just had a huge party for Jessalyn's birthday) we decided to have a small party with Grandma and Grandpa, Auntie Em and all of the Uncles (as long as there is cake and a couple of presents he won't care).  Any guesses as to the theme?  Now all I have to do is figure out what you get a Super Hero for his birthday...  I'm toying with a few ideas.  I figure Super Heroes seem pretty into themselves (and this one is no exception) so I was thinking about redecorating his room with posters of his fellow supers and super hero bedding...but we'll see!



1 comment:

  1. You can get him Smallville for his birthday..

    ReplyDelete